The Canadian Peregrine
The primary purpose of the Canadian Peregrine Foundation is
to facilitate the recovery of endangered and threatened raptor species in Canada. To
accomplish this, the Foundation's objectives are to:
- Document the current status of the Peregrine Falcon and
other endangered and threatened raptor species in Canada, contribute to and monitor the ongoing recovery efforts for these species, and make such information available to the public and, in
particular, educational institutions.
- Raise public awareness of the environmental issues affecting Canada's endangered and threatened species.
- Provide support to projects involving the recovery, restoration, and rehabilitation of Canada's endangered and threatened raptor species.
For more information on our background and projects, see
the following links:
Your donations to support the CPF's activities are greatly appreciated! Donations are
tax-deductible, and may be sent to our office at:
- The Canadian Peregrine Foundation
- 1450 O’Connor Drive, Suite # 214
- Building “B”, Toronto Ontario
- Canada M4B2T8
For more information, contact us at:
- Telephone: 416-481-1233 or 1-888-709-3944
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Revenue Canada Charitable Registration #: 88516 0549 RR0001
Canadian Peregrine Foundation