Update on Clifton

October 15, 2019 - Oshawa - Lakeridge Hospital

Marion Nash Reports:

Hi Marion,

I’ve received a preliminary update from Shades of Hope. The falcon has a serious Radius/Ulnar fracture that will require surgical pinning. It is still too early to decide if the falcon will survive surgery.
They will provide updates by email.

I’ll let you know if I hear any further info.

Kindly,
David